VALiNTRY is seeking a Salesforce Field Service Lightning (FSL) Consultant to assist with an implementation of Field Service Lightning. This implementation is crucial to the client's success with Salesforce and streamline processes for healthcare providers.
- Work with our customers to define requirements, propose & deliver solutions
- Assist VALiNTRY client with architecture and build a best-in-class implementation of Field Service Lightning.
- Configure Salesforce Solutions using point and click tools available on the platform eg. Process Builder, workflow rules, and Flows
- Leverage Salesforce Platform to implement scalable solutions
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise and understanding of latest Salesforce features and major launches
- 3+ years project experience in a hands-on position
- 2 to 3 years of experience with Salesforce Field Service Lightning
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of Customer Service and Field Service Business Operations with experience solving Complex Use Cases utilizing the breadth of the Salesforce Platform
- Field Service Lightning Consultant (preferably) along with Salesforce Service Cloud, or Sales Cloud.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Platform and its architecture.
- Working hands-on experience on building Custom Applications, Lightning Experience, FSL Mobile App Extensions, Flows, Process Builders, and SLAs/Entitlement Processes within Salesforce.
- Understand Release Management, Application Lifecycle Management, Development Lifecycle and Deployment Best Practices and Governance.
- Client Facing Experience in the following areas:
- Discovery and Design, Delivering Solution Options to Customers, Enterprise Application Architecture
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]