Seeking Back-End Software Developer in Salt Lake City, UT
- The Senior Software Engineer is primarily responsible for the ongoing design, development, and operation of our Ruby on Rails based platform.
- Ruby on Rails experience is not required, seeking an individual who has extensive experience in back-end development technology such as C#/.Net, Python, PHP, JAVA, etc.
- We are seeking this individual to become a technology leader in our group.
- Drive new features through full the development cycle from requirements all the way through the release
- Managing the development of a product and/or feature by collaborating with other team members
- Writing technical requirements from business requirements
- Writing new code and refactoring existing code
- Provide application support to our QA/Support staff
- This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a passion for building leading edge software, loves learning new and emerging technologies, and is driven to help build a successful SaaS product used by thousands of happy businesses.
- We foster an environment that empowers small teams to collaboratively set the technical direction of our solutions.
- Customer satisfaction and collaboration
- Being a leader in your field and keeping your skills sharp
- Using technology to provide creative solutions that solve customer problems
- Making decisions and recommendations based on empirical data and facts
- Producing the highest quality software
- Writing clean code
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience
- 4-year technical degree preferred
- Demonstrated mastery of at least one technology stack
- Writing useful and effective unit and integration tests
- Good team interaction including collaboration, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical observation
- Motivated Self-Starter
- Bonus skills:
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Enterprise Application experience
- SOLID, OOP, OOD, Application Architecture, Data Modeling, TDD
- Bootstrap 3.0 CSS conventions
- The great compensation package, including a full suite of benefits.
- The chance to work for a fast-growing established tech company, and work side-by-side with a dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity to make a big impact.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]