We are looking for a 4+ year Salesforce Administrator who has solid experience with Sales and/or Service Cloud and would be comfortable doing some development work to enhance our Salesforce footprint. You will be a a part of a small Salesforce team managing three orgs with Sales, Service, Community, & Marketing Cloud. If you are a Salesforce Administrator who is comfortable with Apex Triggers and looking to progress your Salesforce career, this is a great opportunity for you!
This Role Will Involve:
- Managing system customizations and users in Salesforce
- Creating workflows, reports, dashboards, validation rules, permission sets, etc.
- Developing with Apex triggers, light Apex and Visualforce code, and Lightning components
- Managing integrations (incl. 3rd party apps, ERP systems, etc.) and data migrations (Data Loader)
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to gathering business requirements
- Collaborating with a team of Salesforce admins and software developers
Skills Needed For This Role Include:
- 4+ years hands-on experience managing Salesforce systems
- Strong in creating workflows, custom objects/pages, reports, and dashboards
- Ability to code, create Apex triggers, and Lightning components
- Salesforce certifications are NOT required, but would be a plus
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage