VALiNTRY is searching for a Sr. Salesforce Administrator for a growing company in Central Florida.
As a Sr. Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Administration of the Salesforce.com environment
- Salesforce Lightning experince
- Build and manage the scalability and cleanliness of a Salesforce environment in accordance to Salesforce best practices.
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles, custom objects, fields, layouts, record types, workflows, flows, validations, and other automations via process builder.
- Configure and manage the Salesforce security model and sharing settings.
- Manage sandbox and deployment processes via change sets.
- Own the lead assignment and territory management rules.
- Build reports and dashboards for internal customers.
- Execute large scale customer data improvement projects and data transfers.
- Ensure data integrity by monitoring for accuracy and completeness
- Develop strong relationships with the marketing and sales teams to support their use of the application
- Evaluate, recommend and implement third-party solutions and appexchange packages based on business request or project needs
- Train internal users on Salesforce.com, as appropriate
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Maintain proper process, policy and change documentation
What it takes:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com administration experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator strongly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong level of organization skills and commitment to Salesforce best practices
- Strong written, communication and presenting skills
- Ability to multitask and meet competing deadlines
- High degree of enthusiasm, professionalism and curiosity
- Familiarity with best practices within Community Cloud, leveraging templates as appropriate
Why work with VALiNTRY?
VALiNTRY is a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner who has had the following recognitions over the years:
- Orlando Business Journal Best Places to work 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Orlando Business Journal CEO of the year – 2016
- #142 on the Inc 500 in 2017
- #202 on the Deloitte 2018 Technology Fast 500
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
IT Recruitment Manager