This listing has expired. Click here to go to our job search page.
Seeking a Salesforce Administrator in Chicago, IL
- As part of the team, the Salesforce Administrator will serve as the primary CRM resource to optimize the CRM as a strategic asset by providing reliable performance, high-quality data, and streamlined processes aligned to business objectives.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- CRM Configuration and Integration; proactively partner with Sales and other areas within the organization to identify emerging needs and opportunities.
- Research, prototype, test and gather feedback on recommended configurations and processes, with an emphasis on sales forecasting and Strategic Account Management.
- Research and identify Salesforce modules and/or 3rd party ecosystem tools based on management direction and identified needs.
- Partner with teammates within and outside the group to define the approach and pursue implementation of high-priority integrations.
- Provide guidance, best practices, risk assessment and positive recommendations to the CRM governance function.
Oversee CRM Data Quality:
- This will include activities such as defining and documenting data quality standards and processes, managing and in some cases executing those processes and providing ongoing monitoring.
- CRM Deployment and Training: Implement, monitor and provide feedback as new configurations and/or modules are deployed.
- Train all Salesforce users across the company and provide detailed training.
- Document business requirements for Salesforce.com users.
- Support documentation of-boarding and training procedures.
- Create and maintain training materials that reflect Salesforce usage within the environment.
- Facilitate cross-department dialog on policy and process standards and document outcomes.
- Anticipate the impact of conflicting objectives across the company and proactively propose approaches to mitigate conflicts/support company's priority objectives
Ongoing Tactical Support:
- Configure an evolving Salesforce Sales Cloud environment including Account, Contact, Lead and Opportunity Objects.
- Provide day-to-day administration and support of Salesforce including but not limited to managing customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation, workflow rules, and triggers.
- Perform system and user administration.
- Establish roles and permissions model that supports the expanding scope within the company while addressing compliance requirements.
- Lead and execute data stewardship functions.
- Provide "Tier 1 " support to Salesforce users within the organization.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports.
- Remain current on emerging Salesforce capabilities and technical requirements.
- This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time.
- For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
- For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage