This a postion base in Franklin, TN, it is a 100% Remote position. Travel to Franklin onsite for one week for project kick off.
We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the "go to " for Sales and Customer Service Rep users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more. Additionally, the Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
Create and Manage Changes to the System –
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Proactively gather feedback from users.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
- Gather requirements from end users.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage the change control process and "Change Management " Committee if appropriate.
- Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Handle ongoing customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Provide support functions as needed.
- Provide sales and financial data to company executives.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity –
- Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
- Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes.
- Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction –
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
- Provide one to one training to end users on an ongoing basis.
- Expand use of Salesforce.com attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
- Assist sales management to create processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads.
- Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the system.
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the enduser experience.
- Be the company SME on Salesforce.com.
Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance –
- Document company processes and workflows.
- Develop process documentation and field maps.
- Create new processes and associated reporting.
Education And Experience
- Bachelors degree OR equivalent education/experience
- 3-5 years Salesforce administration experience preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Indepth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC.
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Previous reengineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required
- Detail oriented and selfstarter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a sales analysis tool
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
Sr. IT Recruiter
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage