Salesforce Admin II
As a member of the business operations and sales strategy team, you will help drive automation, analytics, efficiencies and ROI from our Salesforce.com CRM. You have the chance to collaborate across the organization and lend analytical support to a variety of experiments centered around marketplace building. You think strategically and can own a problem end to end. Key areas of investment could include developing growth & sales metrics, custom dashboards, & interfacing directly with shippers. You have a deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and you are a subject matter expert in its administration. You are passionate about your work, self-motivated, detail-oriented and have excellent problem-solving abilities. You will deal with highly ambiguous problems and help to find and implement simple solutions. You are an effective communicator and can translate data into information, insights, and recommendations for action.
- You will take ownership of CRM administration.
- Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations driving analysis.
- Partner regularly with internal demand leaders on data analysis, experimentation, and reporting projects developing and optimizing processes.
- Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Work on special projects related to unlocking revenue growth and scaling market expansion
- Think strategically to help align priorities, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet security requirements
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce-based administration, project management, or consulting, BI, strategy, or Data Analyst roles
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or relevant experience, Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) salesforce advanced administrator ADM 301 certification
- Exceptional Excel/Data management tools, plus for exposure to Einstein Analytics
- Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solutions
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]