VALiNTRY is hiring a Salesforce Administrator / Salesforce Consultant for our internal Salesforce consulting division. The ideal candidate would be a natural problem solver, enjoy taking complex business requirements and translating them into Salesforce solutions, and be comfortable in client facing situations. This role requires you to be flexible due to the wide range of projects you may be exposed to. We are dedicated to the Salesforce platform, and you will learn more about the platform with every project.
- This role is for a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter who can adapt quickly to different business needs and has experience with the Salesforce.com functionality. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to quickly learn business processes and understand complex systems.
- You will work with stakeholders at various client sites to explore different Salesforce solutions that will help them derive ROI from their Salesforce investment.
- We are looking for someone who has natural curiosity and the desire to learn several different skills necessary to deliver results and support the full organization.
- Build and maintain relationships with prominent stakeholders, who have dynamic sets of requirements, and strike a balance between strategic objectives and tactical needs
- Define, document, prioritize requirements and work with IT / Development teams deliver solutions
- Conduct system / user testing to mitigate risks associated with implementation/ enhancements of systems and processes
- Support our internal Salesforce instance on a go-forward basis
- 1 – 2+ years of experience with Salesforce as an administrator / consultant, ideally with exposure to multiple implementations and instances
- Ability to understand business needs and translate problems into requirements, delivering flexible, scalable solutions that can evolve along with the broader business
- Demonstrated technical aptitude via a technical degree a plus
- Demonstrated experience with standard Salesforce tools such as the Data Loader, Workflow Rules, Process Builder, and Flow
- Demonstrated experience downloading and managing Salesforce AppExchange Applications
- Highly motivated professional, excited to learn new subject matter while operating in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to engage / communicate with users at all levels, including Executive Management
- Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Platform App Builder, OR Salesforce Platform Dev 1 Certification is required
- Bilingual Spanish Speaker would be a plus
Why work with VALiNTRY?
VALiNTRY is a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner who has had the following recognitions over the years:
- Orlando Business Journal Best Places to work 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Orlando Business Journal CEO of the year – 2016
- Client Technology Fast 500 Award in 2018
- 9.98 / 10 rating from clients related to our Salesforce Implementations
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
Sr. IT Recruiter
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage