The Salesforce Admin administers maintenance and deploys configuration changes for the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud platforms, as well as partners with the appropriate teams to resolve incidents and deliver enhancements.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform.,
* Serves as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 400+ users
* Responsible for all basic administrative functions including code deployments, change control compliance, metrics reporting, workflows and other routine tasks
* Completes regular internal system audits and prepares for upgrades
* Oversees and monitors Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
* Maintains records by performing systematic clean ups of reports and performs routine data integrity health checks
* Maintains objects and fields as needed (i.e. retire unnecessary fields and/or create new ones). Performs workflow updates, data validation, alerts, communication templates, etc.
* Creates and maintains reports and dashboards that can deliver insights and success metrics into the platform health and overall usage
* Assists in the evaluation, scoping and completion of new development requests ensuring compliance with existing processes
* Works with our IT team to establish new processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
* Proactively recommends solutions, processes, capabilities or apps that will enhance end user experience, enrich the 360 view of the customer, improve usability, enable productivity for users, and optimize or automate processes
* Responsible for system configuration changes to ensure optimal platform performance, usability to meet the strategic goals and needs for the business
* Effectively acts as the liaison between users, vendors and the application development teams on support matters
* Troubleshoots reported issues, working directly with SMEs as needed, monitoring key processes to ensure they are successful
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]