The Salesforce Architect is required to participate in and be a leader in the full software development life cycle, with emphasis on the evolving Salesforce object model leveraging fully Salesforce out-of-the-box capabilities and customization. He or she will lead usage of APEX and Visualforce to create unique customer-based solutions, and participate in the estimation and timeline processes. The position will provide leadership in the usage of tools that will enhance productivity and quality (such as GIT, Jenkins etc.).
Translate business requirements, business process flows etc. to software oriented solutions based upon Salesforce architecture. Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Responsible for overall design, integration and reporting. Leverage out-of-the-box Salesforce UI/UX and functions and features. Provides direction in translating business requirements to solutions on the Salesforce platform. Lead the development of client deliverable content. Develop Salesforce object model based upon our business requirements for data and processes.
Deliver Lightning components and customizations.
Serve as a "Subject Matter Expert”, adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue.
Review deliverables for accuracy and quality.
Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of project.
Provide advice on best practices and approaches to technology teams and internal business clients. Write comprehensive design functional and solutions /technical design specifications.
Present architecture options and recommendations including configuration and customization.
Manage solutions, delegate resources, and help ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables. Create test classes and deployment sets.
Help to resolve/mitigate issues/risks as they arise. Responsible for driving the development of refined Business Requirements. Develop data movement strategies and implement data cleansing/ data quality tools. Write comprehensive design functional and solutions /technical design specifications. Create SOAP/REST web services for integration Lead development teams to deliver full lifecycle implementations from inception to roll-out, including code reviews. Perform data integration and/or migration
Work with SOA Bus (Oracle Bus) and with ETL (Extract, Transform Load) tools such as Informatica. Work with IT and Product Teams to identify and define the business needs and the solution to fulfill the requirements. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect and Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant
At least 6-8 years of IT experience and 4 years of hands on Salesforce experience
- Experience in developing enterprise implementations of complex Salesforce applications, with reports, workflow, working with several Salesforce objects
- Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to review complex code bases written by others Experience with standard/custom object creation, validation rules, etc.
- Experience in system & integration architecture, promoting sustainable design and well thought-out solutions
- Creativity and ability to learn and solve problems quickly in a fast-paced environment
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage