- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business needs and architectural improvements
- Responsible for build, test, root cause analysis, and complex performance tuning
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages, project management, and application or systems development methodologies. Basic SQL query skills.
- Business Systems Analyst experience with Salesforce or CRM application
- Health Care industry experience strongly preferred
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage