The Salesforce Business Analyst is the strategic and business lead for translating, managing, automating and improving upon the company's membership, service, sales and marketing models within the Salesforce CRM platform. They will be the lead for overseeing and managing projects and enhancements working with the business groups and the salesforce.com team to implement solutions and improvements. This includes leading requirements sessions to gather and document requirements, translating requirements into a functional design solution, working with the technical team, test teams and training teams through the entire delivery phase as well as serve as a resource for all areas of the projects as needed.
Responsible for any changes throughout the lifecycle, making decisions and changes at any point in time throughout the project, escalating issues to senior leadership as well as maintain the overall project plan (which includes tracking action items, risks and creating and managing the detailed implementation plan).
• Have a detailed understanding of Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, and Communities)
• Design and implement solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery
• Work closely with business partners to document and understand business requirements
• Work closely with various technology teams (Development, Test, Training, IT, etc.) to define and implement scalable and sustainable technical solutions using the Salesforce technologies
• Lead development team for project/enhancement to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques
• Leading the business through process development and/or redesign
• Maintain thorough subject matter expertise of the functionality and solution architecture
• Develop detailed design of functional solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of functional design throughout the SDLC process
• Build and maintain effective working relationship with key technology team members
• Serve as a resource as needed to build standard salesforce.com. reports and/or Conga reports
• Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
• Stay current on Salesforce integration tools and best practice.
• Partner with other architects, vendors, partners, business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate them into capability/platform roadmaps and work toward realizing the roadmaps.
• Provide production support for assigned applications as needed.
• Provide after hours on-call support.
• Lead meetings, provide demos, as well as testing and training as needed.
• Develop and maintain a project schedule (sometimes with phased releases), project timelines and status reports
• Provide support for application deployment activities.
• Help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production
• Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as app evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy design, integration with other systems, etc.
• Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform.
• 5 or more years deep experience in Salesforce.com platform
• Ability to stay current on Salesforce.com technologies
• Possesses both strong and some tactical Salesforce skills to understand how changes may impact entire user universe
• Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements/design, ability to find gaps in processes/workflows
• Ability to be liaison with business and salesforce.com team
• Document requirements skills; very good written and verbal communication
• Multitasking experience; managing multiple projects, enhancements, production issues and ability to prioritize tasks
• Must be able to manage and deliver components of customer/member engagements that include analysis of current state business process and technology, process and functional design, future state prototyping and architecture for Salesforce.com
• Previous experience in being a liaison with business and salesforce.com team
• Ability to serve as the project manager, business analyst and solution/functional architect as well as assist in all areas
• Ability to work with all levels of the business
• Ability to lead large, cross functional meetings
• Conga preferred
o Salesforce.com (preferably with Lightning experience also)
o Marketing Automation experience preferably with Pardot
o Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
o Ability to troubleshoot issues
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage