At least 6-8 years of IT experience with 4 years of Salesforce experience.
Experience in the concepts and methodologies of enterprise and application architecture.
Experience in back-end development of Salesforce including but not limited to design of data models, a strong knowledge of SOQL, and usage of web technologies.
Experience with configuration and customization.
Must have Apex/Visualforce Experience.
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Understand and translate business requirements, business process flows etc. to software oriented solutions based upon Salesforce architecture.
- Analyze the business processes and data requirements to come up with mockups.
- Documents current baselines, collects new requirements, and writes user stories, storyboards and future state.
- Leverage out-of-the-box Salesforce UI/UX and functions and features.
- Participate in translating business requirements to solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Provide thought leadership to influence business logic to improve user experience/ interfaces, navigation, and design.
- Interview, investigate and probe through multiple layers to better understand business drivers and business conditions.
- Participates in the business process redesign and documentation.
- Actively participates in the development of detailed design structure after understanding the design requirements.
- Actively participates in the translation of engineering/ technical realities into simple terms for non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide such translation, adjusting the level of detail depending on the audience.
- Acts as the interface between the team and the management.
- Communicate, both written and verbally, with business end users and team members in order to deliver high quality UI/UX and capabilities in Salesforce.
- Act as a technical analyst to evaluate, assess, coordinate and verify development work.
- Provides a clear example of technical excellence and productivity.
- Participate in developing APEX and Visualforce code.
- Knowledge of Information Technologies (Databases, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web and Integration software).
- Broad understanding of technologies and experience in implementation methodologies, software development life cycle process, and project management.
- Excellent planning and organization, project management and time management skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills for both business and technically oriented communications with the ability to create appropriately high quality documentations to effectively convey goals and initiatives to staff and management.
- Comprehensively understand the roadmap and work with project /program management to prioritize the work. Knowledge of the vendor market and possess existing relationships.
- Must have Lightning knowledge.
- Must understand the technical details of the overall project.
- Familiar with enough detail to catch inconsistencies to enable sound decisions
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage