VALiNTRY is seeking a Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant for a 100% Remote, Ideal candidate will be in the east coast or able to work East Coast hours. This position can start part-time or ad-hoc for the right person. This is a client-facing position experience being client facing with a proven track record is required to be successful.
Candidates with Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant certification would be interviewed first.
• Deep understanding of Salesforce administration required with a strong focus on Salesforce Community Cloud
• Takes a configuration first approach when solving complex problems
• 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Consulting working on multiple lightning community portal implementations is required.
• 2+ years of experience working with website design teams and providing design requirements and wireframes are required.
• Previous experience with Visualforce Communities & Portals is preferred.
• Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant certification preferred.
• Refined ability to understand and assess how business processes can be improved using
• Operational or analysis background in sales, marketing, or customer service.
• Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to document requirements for technical resources, and ability to understand technical solutions leveraging Apex, VisualForce, and Web Services.
• Strong data management skills required, including experience with data consolidation and de-
duplication. Advanced knowledge of Excel and Data Loader required; Demandtools knowledge preferred.
• Experience designing integration data mappings preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects, deliverables, and deadlines at once.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage