The Program Manager for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applies technical expertise to support the implementation, monitoring, data input and integration, maintenance, and optimization of CRM marketing efforts, all with the goal of providing advanced digital experiences with optimal patient engagement and service. This position helps educate the organization on CRM and also proactively advises leadership on performance and develops plans for increased ROI based on CRM data insights and facts.
Top Reasons To Work Here
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assist supervisors, technicians, and project managers in preparing scope, time, and cost estimates in addition to integrations and staff training of CRM products and third party plug-in applications.
- Evaluate business process and technical needs for CRM and marketing activities.
- Anticipate, identify, and maximize appropriate marketing and IT solutions within the assigned departments of The Enterprise administration in an effective and timely manner.
- Works with marketing and its partners to develop consumer segments and personas providing analytics to back up rationale.
- Regularly operate under deadlines and may be subject to extreme workloads.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Marketing, Statistics, or related field OR 5 years of equivalent experience in a healthcare setting
- 3 to 5 years of experience in CRM, direct response marketing programs, market data research, OR analysis with an emphasis in healthcare or business applications
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing and presenting proposals to executive management
- Experience as a CRM system administrator.
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Experience in developing consumer segments, target audiences, and consumer persona profiles with the ability to provide rationale and data to back up findings.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.