Technical Team Lead Salesforce Developer
We are currently seeking a unique Salesforce Developer with functional Architecture experience and Admin skills in Service Cloud. From a functional Salesforce Architecture perspective, the person will set direction, establish, develop, implement, and lead the Salesforce Technology Roadmap with Service/Sales Cloud strategy.
- Serve as the technical arm ("technical team lead”) for the Salesforce Team, including the ability to perform multiple roles (analyst, developers, tester, and architect) as required.
- Work with the Salesforce Team CoE manager, project sponsors and stakeholders to formulate architectural roadmaps and assist in the creation business, functional and technical requirements documents.
- Analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements with the ability to recommend changes in product, process, development and/or configuration.
- Document and demo technical aspects and architectural design of new products/features to Client users and technical peers.
- Be able to map existing business processes to Salesforce out of the box business processes and champion business process re-engineering where applicable to remain true to Salesforce out of the box processes.
- Lead the design and development of Salesforce custom objects, Apex triggers, Apex classes, Apex components and Apex test classes when required.
- 4+ years' experience combined in the Salesforce Cloud environments (Sales and Service)
- Functional understanding of the following Salesforce Platform areas – Lightning, Heroku, Sales Cloud Einstein, Service Analytics, Communities, Chatter, Quip
- Salesforce Certifications (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud w/ Sales Automation)
- Strong leadership, relationship building, and negotiating skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and interpersonal, with the ability to explain technical concepts to Client audiences.
- Effective presentation skills and diplomacy required to interface with and influence cross-functional leaders including senior/C-level stakeholders is preferred.
- Ability to grasp new business process and apply Salesforce platform technology to develop Software Solutions (out of the box and on platform developed solutions).
- Good understanding and knowledge of enterprise applications & technologies – ERP, CRM, Billing, Marketing automation tools, e-Commerce platforms
- Custom Integration Experience
- Salesforce Certified Developer (1)
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
"Nice to Haves:”
- Marketing Cloud experience
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage