VALiNTRY is seeking a seasoned Salesforce Developer/Architect with experience in Field Service Lightning (FSL) for a consulting engagement. This person should have experience with complex, enterprise level implementations and heavy experience in custom APEX development.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Salesforce development, configuration, integration, and customization of fields, objects and workflows
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to communicate with clients and internal stakeholders to discuss requirements.
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Peform code review of existing Apex code base for custom enhancement to ensure compliance and best practices
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Development / Continuous deployment – experience with git hub preferred.
• 5+ years implementation experience with Salesforce APEX development
•2+ years of custom development within Service Cloud / Field Service Lightning development experience preferred.
• Experience with Multi-Cloud implementations including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud preferred
Why work with VALiNTRY?
VALiNTRY is a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner who has had the following recognitions over the years:
- Orlando Business Journal Best Places to work 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Orlando Business Journal CEO of the year – 2016
- #142 on the Inc 500 in 2017
- #202 on the Deloitte 2018 Technology Fast 500
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.