Seeking Senior Salesforce Developer in Greenwood, CO
- The developer will collaborate with business partners to develop and integrate in our complex enterprise Salesforce environment, continually improving the end-user experience.
- This includes proprietary enterprise applications designed and developed in-house as well as third-party applications hosted externally.
- Company is delivering business value through DevOps/Agile teams where we are implementing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices with automated testing.
- We are accelerating our digital and customer experiences through on-line banking/cash management, customer portal, and mobile application development.
- Perform expert Salesforce Integration support between the nCino loan origination system, Financial Services Cloud, Sales, and Customer Community Portal.
- Partner with in-house and cloud vendors to negotiate and build world class business, functional, and design requirements for enhanced end-user experience.
- Design, develop and configure Community cloud solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, triggers, process builder, etc.
- Create and maintain views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com forms, page layouts, custom objects, and new applications when necessary.
- Design, create and maintain user roles, security, groups, permission sets, queues, profiles and hierarchies including user management.
- Understanding of advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations and effective unit testing.
- Collaborate with Agile Scrum Masters, Business Systems Analysts, Testers, and other team members.
- Create user-centered designs based on business and functional requirements, user research, market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Design Lightning user interfaces by leveraging conceptual design techniques such as creating visual mockups, prototypes, demos, and diagrams.
- Improve the user-experience by applying best practices, usability testing, user input and industry trends in the marketplace.
- Be involved in all phases of the software development life-cycle adhering to industry best practices for developing and integrating high quality technical solutions.
- Participate in design / code reviews to help promote consistent quality coding practices and standards, as well as constructively improve secure coding.
- Additional, related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent technical competency.
- Minimum 7 years of application design and development using object-oriented languages.
- Minimum 4 years of Salesforce development and integration experience with Visualforce, Apex (classes/controllers/triggers), SOQL, App Exchanges, and Force.com, E-commerce solutions, platform apps, custom apps, design app data models, logic, interfaces, and security
- Practical experience with APIs, consuming and invoking web services utilizing WCF, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (DEV 501), Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM201), experience developing UI pages using Lightning framework preferred.
- Four years of developing and integrating software within the full Microsoft technology stack, including desktop and server systems preferred.
- Professional experience developing solutions with the .Net framework, primarily in C#. Experience with VB.Net, MVC, Entity Framework is desired.
- Experience with jQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax, and AngularJS is desired.
- Capable of writing moderate SQL queries and exposure to MS SQL Server tools. Understanding of stored procedures, views, user defined functions and types.
- Understanding of software engineering best practices including UI/UX, configuration management, automated testing, and secure coding.
- Experience with version control, issue tracking, data validation/ integrity controls,and build/release management.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, writing test class code coverage, and executing unit testing.
- Experience with financial transactions, fraud prevention and security.
- Customer service, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and able to excel collaborating in an Agile team environment.
- This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time.
- For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
- For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage