Seeking Salesforce Developer (Lead) in Charleston, SC / !!! Relocation Available !!!
- The company is located in Charleston, SC. In 2013, they implemented Salesforce as the primary CRM system and began to transition away from legacy systems.
As a SFDC Principal level Developer duties include:
- You will be critical to the companies operational success, both in completing major projects and providing ongoing support for our SFDC platform.
- You will use best practices and design patterns that lead to detailed designs, development activities, peer reviews, and then Production deployments.
- You will manage your own time and make prioritization decisions about how to best accomplish your tasks and supporting the dev team/s. Ultimately, your success in these areas will allow us to do what we are so good at doing; helping the non-profits focus more on their mission!
Major responsibilities and critical tasks for this position include:
- Champion our Salesforce.com technical environment from cradle to grave.
- Proactively be aware of SFDC releases and make design decisions based on latest features and roadmap items from salesforce.
- Serve as a Salesforce.com domain expert.
- Accountable and responsible for overall solution design including SFDC components, integration, and reporting.
- Lead, shape, and approve technical work of others.
- Experience managing vendors and/or able to set expectations in order to ensure quality technical implementation from cradle to grave.
- Lead and mentor other employee's that are 'up-and-coming' within Salesforce.
- Document and perform 'Lessons Learned' and 'Best Practices' on a regular basis.
- Document design and implementation aspects of our current implementation.
- Document and present current and future architecture recommendations.
- Work with stakeholders to document design specifications against business or technical requirements. Ensure that success criteria for specifications is documented.
- Follow standard design patterns, coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, and documented.
- Apply change management processes for documenting, communicating, and testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments.
- Adhere to our software development lifecycle (continuous integration and deployments) and quality standards.
- Strategize and plan the Sandbox refresh schedule to make the best use of it in our SDLC.
- Evaluate AppExchange products for business needs and help make decisions to choose the most suitable products.
Education and Experience:
- BS Degree at an accredited college or university
- 6+ yr Experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- 5+ yr Experience implementing Triggers and Workflows.
- 5+ yr Experience implementing APEX, VisualForce, and SOQL.
- 3+ yr Experience SOAP or REST Web Services.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketo, CPQ, FinancialForce, and Lightning.
- Certified Application Architect
- Certified System Architect
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage