Salesforce Integration Architect (Remote)
Use your knowledge and leadership of software and cloud computing to architect, design and code solutions that will help execute on our client's project plan strategy.
We are seeking a high level, practice-oriented Enterprise Integration Architect to join a multi-year project. In this remote role, you will use your knowledge and leadership of software and cloud computing to architect, design, integrate and code solutions that execute on client's project plan. As part of this project team, you will help shape the future of an intelligent business process management of all sizes using the CRM, Workflow, Document Management, Cloud, Web, Mobile, AI, RPA technologies to connect with members, providers, and associates in the highly challenging and rewarding healthcare domain and be a critical part of the future of massive project with high visibility. Your enthusiasm, technical and business depth, and excellent presentation skills will help decision makers understand the benefits of our solutions to drive growth and company success.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide expertise and leadership in Enterprise Systems Architecture and Integration
- Define the business case for solutions, design the solution to help with prototyping and development, and take solution through to launch
- Demonstrate thought leadership in CRM, Business Process Automation, across multiple system integrations and become a trusted advisor to decision makers
- Maintains a customer-focused approach to working with cross-organizational technical teams in support of requirements gathering, traceability, delivery, and change control processes
- Eight (8) to twelve (12) years of experience in IT with responsibilities in one or more of the areas – Technical Architecture, Integrations, Application Development
- A minimum of three (5)+ years with Salesforce CRM; Health Cloud
- Process management and/or Enterprise Application Integration (API/SOA) is needed.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Cloud Computing, multi-tiered application architecture (applications, platforms, integrations, and data), AI, BPM, RPA, Mobile, Security.
- MS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field.
- Experience as a Solution Manager, Architect or Technical Lead Developer creating new solutions.
- Experience in Healthcare Payor and specifically in Provider Domain, Provider Systems is highly desirable
- Experience in business process management market and expertise in working closely with business analysis and healthcare teams in CRM, BPM or related technical fields.
- Demonstrated understanding of the current state of the art for CRM, BPM, and automation.
- Expertise in continuous integration/deployment, SQL, networking, and cloud-based (especially Salesforce) delivery models.
- Comfortable talking about technical issues with business people and business issues with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage