We are currently seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant to join the VALiNTRY 360 team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, self-motivated, detail-oriented and has excellent problem-solving abilities. The desired candidate will have a strong technical background in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (previously Exact Target) and a deep understanding of customer experience & journey design and implementation.
Candidates should have experience and knowledge of email/SMS campaign workflows, deliverability best practices, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Interaction Studio, Email Studio, and deployment best practices.
Essential Job Functions:
- Deep knowledge of the SFMC platform
- Experience with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio, Interaction Studio
- Proficient in Amp scripting and content builder
- Configures and manages Journeys and Automation Builder
- Proficient in Marketing cloud connector and Integration with service cloud Integration with external systems and knowledge of DMP and data integration is key
- Facilitate audience lists, data flows into/out of SFMC, and tracking/reporting of campaign results.
- Assist in management of timelines and communication plans across various audience segments and digital channels.
- Ensure Journeys are executed on-time and error free.
Requirements (please be as detailed as possible):
- 4+ years' experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExtactTarget)
- 4+ years' experience in email/mobile SMS campaign execution and/or related marketing and/or development experience, which could include a mix of architecture, design, and hands-on coding and hand-on use of Email Service Platforms (ESPs) or SMS Platforms
- Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant or Developer required
- Knowledge of data architectural & integration principles
- Experience with SQL scripting for automated and triggered deployments, direct code requirements for IT partners, and managing QA/UAT testing.
- Experience with project management associated with implementing marketing email campaigns, including managing timelines, creative feedback, audience targeting criteria, approval cycles, etc.
- Understand business needs from multiple business stakeholders and synthesize into solutions on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform as a component of the overall Salesforce integrated platform.
- Work to define an architectural strategy that allows for improvement while maintaining a stable and secure environment for Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Develop an in depth understanding of data and how it can be leveraged (in a secure and compliant way) to meet business needs in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Design Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation with broad implications, including integration of with other enterprise platforms.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and associated modules – including Email Studio, Audience Studio, Social Studio and others.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders and working with individuals in a large / diverse technology organization
- Deep understanding of data security and how to effectively secure sensitive data in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Strong experience with various Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules including journey builder, email studio, content builder, data extensions etc.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage