Senior Project Manager (100% remote)
Summary: The Project Manager ensures all major Salesforce projects are planned, approved, and implemented to meet VALiNTRY360’s requirements. The Manager ensures that the proper mix of technical support, resources, guidelines, procedures, consultants, and software are available to support cross-functional project teams for projects in the development, planning, or implementation stage. This role will ensure the project backlog is sustained and drive continuous improvement, leveraging Scrum and Agile Project Management best practices. The person should be able to act with the highest professionalism, exercise independent judgment and decision-making, while weighing the interests of multiple stakeholders. The Manager works with the resource planning group to direct and schedule the work of the delivery team to ensure the delivery teams productivity is optimized to the company standard or more and fulfill the needs of the client’s business system.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Project Manager manages team through all phases of cycle development, including analysis, project design and development, testing periods, installation and final delivery.
- Interface directly with managers, employees, vendors and others to clearly define project requirements and expectations.
- Create a work plan that includes a schedule, milestones, control and risk factors.
- Identify complex risks, lead reviews, create risk mitigation and implement action plans.
- Manage multiple projects individually and as a team, all simultaneously.
- Enhance company and department reputation by accepting ownership, exploring new possibilities and adding value to the organization.
- Directly participates in the hiring process and will submit direct feedback to the Manager/Director on the performance of associates at performance review time.
- Leads the transition meeting between sales and delivery to ensure scope definition and expectations are set for the deliverables.
- Provides project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress on all assigned projects.
- Assists in the preparation and monitoring of the department’s annual project planning and budgeting process.
- Escalates abnormal situations to appropriate management, making recommendations for resolution.
- Organizes and manages activities to show consideration of the department as a whole.
- Demonstrates high level customer service skills, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and must be willing to promote a team-oriented environment
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- PMP certification
- 3+ years in a supervisory role.
- 2+ years in Salesforce
- Experience in planning large projects and making decisions for data-driven analytics.
- Demonstrated communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate ideas.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Solid knowledge of all operating systems and general development platforms.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm. Must have strong interpersonal, organizational and advanced problem-solving skills. Needs to be resilient; resolving conflicts quickly to achieve desired business results.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal required. Must be able to present in front of a group of individuals. Must be able to write both technical and non-technical documentations to be understood and read by all levels within the organization.
- Full software life cycle experience.
- Strong analytical and process skills.
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent degree.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage