VALiNTRY is seeking a Salesforce Super User in Miami Lakes, FL
- This is a chance for career advancement while gaining a deeper understanding of Salesforce.
- Individual who can grow in to Junior Salesforce Administrator to help handle daily case load in Salesforce along with other administrative functions.
- If you have one or more years experience with Salesforce as an end user in a technical or customer support role, understand database and business concepts, data analysis and reporting, development testing and quality control, we want to give you the chance to grow in to a Salesforce Administrator.
- Seeking a self-motivated and a creative thinker who has the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle and document cases and solutions created by users requesting help when Salesforce does not work as expected, when there is a need for fixes and additions in functionality, and many other reasons.
- Handle basic administrative functions including maintenance of user accounts, profiles, roles, sharing rules, field security, and permission sets in Salesforce.
- Create, customize, and maintain objects, fields/relationships, workflow rules, processes & flows, page layouts, record types, validation rules, list views, and custom buttons.
- Create, customize and maintain reports and dashboards based on end users needs.
- Update lead, account and contact records as needed by end users and for development projects.
- Export reports for analysis to Excel and updates to Salesforce database.
- Work with third-party integrations to Salesforce.
- Collaborate with Senior Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Customer Service and Tech Support to understand unique and specific internal customer requirements for our Salesforce environment.
- Work with our development team to test fixes and enhancements to our Salesforce environment and to assist with rollout to our production environment.
- Keep up-to-date on new Salesforce features and functionality.
- Have earned 10 or more Salesforce Trailhead badges.
Proficiency in the following areas would be a PLUS:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Exposure to an ERP.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, identify trends and manage escalations with appropriate status updates and communications with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Salesforce team and stakeholders.
- Need to be able to troubleshoot and find solutions to issues independently and collaboratively.
- Need to be able to ask questions of other team members when not finding a solution in a timely manner.
- Proven customer service and technical support skills realizing that our Sales team and all other departments in the company are your customer.
- This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time.
- For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
- For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
Sr. IT Recruiter
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage