VALiNTRY is hiring an experienced Salesforce professional that can lead a high-visibility project for a Healthcare provider. This role will include, but is not limited to providing overall technical architecture of the project, guiding / mentoring other Salesforce professionals on the project, and developing processes, flows, triggers, or other Salesforce processes as needed.
• Captures and maps business requirements to system/technical requirements and identifies gaps
• Assess and make recommendations on processes, designs, operations, and testing
• Works closely with our internal team to assess current architecture and architect solutions that meet current needs
• Manage and complete system configuration and user setup as needed
• Manage and execute on the process of gathering, documenting and maintaining business/process workflows following standard processes and procedures (business process reviews
• Work with assigned Delivery Lead/Project Manager to fully communicate requirements
• Provide technical and functional expertise to project teams
• Minimum of 4 years of Salesforce implementations and configurations
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with Service Cloud
• Salesforce Consulting experience is preferred, but not required.
• Experience with implementing AppExchange products such as Map Anything, Conga, Docusign, and others is a plus.
• Experience working in PMP centric or Agile centric project engagement frameworks, and flexibility to work in a hybrid environment of both
• Functional knowledge of business process design
• Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations in a consulting organization
• Minimum of 3 years of strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Experience mentoring a Jr. Developer or Jr. Administrator is preferred.
• 2 of the following Salesforce certifications
o Service Cloud Consultant, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1, or Platform Developer 2.
• Salesforce development and design skills including: Flow, Process Builder, Apex, Visualforce and other standard and advanced Salesforce automation tools
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
• Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
• Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
• Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
• Analytical and able to logically and methodically work through problems
• Strong aptitude for prioritization and multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
• Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
Sr. IT Recruiter
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage