IT Business Systems Analyst III – Manufacturing
- With a focus on Manufacturing Systems and Processes and more broadly Supply Chain operations, the SAP Manufacturing IT Lead Analyst acts as the primary liaison to business teams and uses knowledge of our applications, emerging technology trends and leading practices to facilitate the optimization of business unit performance by enhancing the alignment between business process and information technology.
- The SAP Manufacturing IT Lead Analyst is responsible for scoping and architecting complex information systems through research, analysis, testing and fact-finding combined with a comprehensive understanding of business systems, business processes and industry requirements.
- Serves as a pro-active business partner and as part of a global team to enable business processes through technology in an integrated enterprise systems environment.
- Research and understand market trends and best practices and formulates solutions to enhance the business performance.
- Business Relationship Management – Primary liaison to Manufacturing Global Process Owner to define solutions, address business objectives, enable efficiencies and influence business with technology acumen.
- Serves as primary contact for the business team for any inquiries including systems capabilities, improvement analysis and solution advice.
- Supports and influences the IT Plan in area of expertise.
- Working closely with steering committees, business leads, business relationship director, internal and external customers, vendors and peer companies, the BSA III researches, evaluates, and recommends new technologies to support strategic initiatives.
- Continuously seeks improvement opportunities and appropriately challenges processes and technology complexity. Identifies streamlining and optimization opportunities while maximizing effectiveness.
- May serve as project functional leader, team member or IT project manager on multiple applications or technology projects and strategic initiatives.
- Analyses and translates business requirements to systems scope and requirements, considering application of industry best practices and new technologies.
- Develops project systems scope, estimates and objectives.
- BA/BSc – Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 5+ years in-depth experience with 3+ years expertise in SAP Process Manufacturing. Demonstrated ability to lead in problem solving.
- Ability to build relationships, interface effectively with all levels of the organization. Ability to influence across functional teams and manage relationships across multiple cultures.
- Excellent organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated written communication skills, specifically, system design documentation, configuration, and process specifications.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Capable of assigning work and monitoring follow-through and output.
- Expertise in delivery, process management and business systems requirements definition.
- Supply Chain process and/or technology knowledge outside of Manufacturing.
- MES knowledge or experience.
- Food & Beverage, Pharma or Life Science industry experience.
For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.