Seeking a Strong Business Analyst with experience supporting a manufacturing company by developing Crystal Reports connected to a SQL database. This position is a high growth opportunity that will give you exposure to SAP B1 ERP and allow you to be a significant contributor to the enterprise
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- Strong experience in managing one or more major business functions (e.g., operations, business development, etc.)
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts.
- Interpersonal, persuasion, and negotiation skills to deal with internal and external business relationship, strong troubleshooting experience with excellent customer support and service.
- Solid Crystal Reports skills creating labels and writing reports
- Manage, maintain and support various day-to-day operations of SAP B1 ERP system
- SAP B1 Configuration experience (Nice to have not required)
- Skilled in the utilization of standard Offices 365 suite
- Monitor system performance and problem troubleshooting
- Work with functional and operational areas/personnel to identify and analyze problems and propose solutions
- Ability to understand business processes to better understand organization requirements.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Data science skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Writing skills
- Growth-mindset – Ability to continue learning new technologies and applications to better support the business needs.
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- ODBC connections
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage