Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage SAP users, authorizations, and profiles.
- Write reports on SAP B1 Crystal Report as needed.
- Work with the organization and business areas to plan new upgrades and or improvements. Including requirement gathering, documentation, enhancements and changes.
- Create test strategies for all SAP functions when needed.
- Monitoring and updating of Price list master data
- Monitoring and updating as needed of work flows and approval process
- Oversee every user request for report.
- Recommend changes in software and hardware to improve computer capabilities
- Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (development, test, training and production).
- Maintain the integrity of the SAP B1 Hana environment by managing the SAP User defined fields to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly.
- Introduce technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk and achieves high reliability, availability and performance of each SAP B1 Hana instance.
- Design and implement an optimal SAP B1 configuration to maximize system performance and availability.
- Development of KPIs, Reports and Queries as needed.
- Oversees the SAP B1 administration module to ensure all configurations are aligned with the appropriate Business process.
- Maintain SAP B1 performance by planning and executing SAP tuning strategies.
- Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.).
- Administer the SAP B1 Hana database (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.).
- Perform SAP B1 client administration (create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client) as required.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades.
- Apply and migrate SAP maintenance (hot packages and kernel upgrades) through all systems using a structured methodology.
- Develop and maintain system documentation for all SAPB1 instances and interfaces.
- Provide status reports for projects to leaders in the organization.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- 5 to10 years of progressive experience as SAP B1 administrator, Database SQL administrator (HANA Database preferred)
- Strong experience in managing one or more major business functions (e.g., operations, business development, etc.)
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts.
- Interpersonal, persuasion, and negotiation skills to deal with internal and external business relationship, strong troubleshooting experience with excellent customer support and service.
- Solid Crystal Reports skills creating labels and writing reports
- Manage, maintain and support various day-to-day operations of SAP B1 ERP system
- SAP B1 Configuration experience
- Skilled in utilization of standard Offices 365 suite
- Monitor system performance and problem troubleshooting
- Work with functional and operational areas / personnel to identify and analyze problems and propose solutions
- Ability to understand business processes to better understand organization requirements.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Data science skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Writing skills
- Growth-mindset – Ability to continue learning new technologies and applications to better support the business needs.
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- ODBC connections
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage