The SAP System Analyst will specializes in Production Planning (PP), Warehouse Management (WM) configuration and solutions with a complimentary Pharmaceutical background. This person will be a key member of the SAP Team and will also serve as the primary liaison between the SAP Team and the local SAP super users across all functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participating in gathering requirements, including designing and providing guidance on recommendations;
- Actively manage the open incidents in the SAP Support queue and ensure detailed updates, follow-up and resolution and closure
- Collaborating with the business on current processes and proposing solutions to enhance current processes;
- Identifying, recommending and implementing scalable configuration solutions to meet business needs, while creating and updating associated documentation;
- Assisting in testing strategy for modules and leading end to end integration testing; participating in the delivery of project and minor/major releases;
- Troubleshooting and leading the evaluation and design of corrections for incidents; ensure that appropriate action is taken in a timely manner, reporting any potential SLA breaches / or other issues.
- Communicating technical and business issues/solutions to SAP management;
- Maintaining a high level of functional competency regarding the standard configuration of the Supply Chain & Manufacturing area, by staying abreast of new trends, future enhancements and leveraging best practices.Assist with the evaluation, development and implementation phases of such initiatives.
- Assist the business with the development of validation protocols as required by the Validation and Quality departments for GXP systems.
- Develop and maintain procedures relating to system support responsibilities in SOPs/Work Instructions as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in SAP PP (Production Planning) gathering requirements, configuring, customizing and support or Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience and aptitude for systems
- Integration across other SAP modules (WM, MM, QM, CO) or knowledge of business process integration between manufacturing, quality, warehouse, and finance
- Integration with Demand Planning Solutions and MES solutions e.g. Werum Client-X, a plus.
- Analytical skills with the ability to creatively translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Able to effectively analyze technical issues and provide timely solutions
- Work effectively and collaboratively as a member of SAP Team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Highly adaptive with ability to work independently and function in a team as needed.
- Experience in Pharm or Life Sciences preferred
SAP certification(s), preferred
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]