This highly visible role will be responsible for the lifecycle management of the Wilmington Bio Pharmaceutical manufacturing facility's IIoT/SCADA data collection system that is migrating to OSI PI. As part of a team that owns SCADA data acquisition and MES this is a critical technical role with excellent opportunity for someone who has a strong balance of technical skills and soft skills. This role is also an excellent opportunity to advance into a data engineering role for the right candidate.
All work of the SCADA System Administration conducted within regulatory guidelines and industry best practices.
The role will be based in Wilmington, Ohio. Occasional business travel and off hours support coverage will be required.
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in "STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' employment in applications / software support.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as system administrator of OSIsoft PI-System.
- Excellent technical knowledge of OSIsoft PI-System.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Windows system administration (Server 2008 / 2003 / 2000Data Engineering in SQL and Historian database.
- Good technical knowledge of networks and related hardware and software.
- Good technical knowledge of network security.
- Good technical knowledge of TCP/IP protocol.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage