The Security Engineer's primary responsibilities are to plan, design, enforce and audit security policies and procedures which safeguard the integrity of and access to enterprise systems, files, and data elements. To recognize and identify potential areas where existing data security policies and procedures require change, or where ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion. To provide management with risk assessments and security briefings to advise them of critical issues that may affect customers, or corporate security objectives. To evaluate and recommend security products, services and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field and three (3) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred.
Other preferred skills:
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with enterprise-class Data Loss Prevention (DLP) systems, including web content filtering solutions
- Creating and tuning of DLP system policies
- Activity monitoring to Client patterns or trends
- Investigating, analyzing and remediating DLP incidents
- Collaborating well with team members on ideas, incidents, solutions, etc.
- Managing time and priorities well with multiple tasks/projects
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.