Senior Accountant/Manager – Pleasant Hill, CA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Are you a Senior Accountant/Manager committed to public accounting but tired of long commutes and work hours? We are a well-established 40 person firm located near Walnut Creek, CA that provides growing career opportunities and supports work life balance.
Advantages for you:
- Successful and growing firm for over 40 years
- Excellent career opportunities
- Working with a closely bonded team of professionals
- Competitive compensation including benefits and 401k/Profit Sharing
- 4 week vacations + 6 personal days + 9 paid holidays + flex Fridays
- A firm committed to client service resulting in long term relationships and referrals
- Open door policy with partners and managers for collaboration and support
- Team building events and camaraderie
- 3 to 5 years of experience and meets the following qualifications:
- Has their CPA license
- Experience in audit and accounting-including preparation of reviewed and compiled financial statements
- Experience in tax
- Construction accounting experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with CCH ProSystem fx suite and Engagement a plus
- The Senior Accountant/Manager is responsible for the accounting of closely held businesses.
- This person organizes and manages client assignments, tax returns, financials and projects including the completion of assignment tasks and project components in a timely and on budget manner.
- They also coach, advise, and direct team members in meeting firm, client, and self-development expectations.
- The Senior Accountant/Manager directs and reviews the work of Staff Accountants and is capable of making decisions on most accounting, tax and auditing matters.
- Manager position is available for those with more experience. This position serves as an intermediary between partners, clients and senior accountants .
- BS/BA in accounting required: Master's in Accounting preferred
- CPA required
- 5 years of public accounting experience
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.