The Senior Application Developer is responsible for being a lead technical resources for junior developers and the development of programs/web services that support a business application. This position will develop highly maintainable software by anticipating future changes and providing code flexibility. The position takes on more complicated development efforts on a project and helps with development of the overall estimates for the programming effort. This position will comprehend all detailed requirements before starting to design or code the solution.
- Minimum Requirements
- Minimum of 5+ years programming experience in ASP.Net, C#, MVC, .Net 4.5x, .Net Core 2.1 or later, WCF, SQL Server, Entity Framework, jQuery, UI toolsets like Telerik Kendo UI, LINQ
- Excellent solid coding techniques.
- Experience in publishing and maintaining code/services in a cloud hosted environment.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server for version control. Experience in setting up TFS projects and classes.
- Experience with developing the level of effort to design, build, and code, document and unit test so that estimates can be provided to the technical supervisor.
- Experience designing, prototype build, code, document, and unit test solutions for projects.
- Can individually troubleshoot and resolve production system issues.
- Demonstrable Software Development experience
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent job experience.
- Develop system architecture design and technical specification using ASP.Net, C#, MVC, .Net 4.5x, WCF, SQL Server, Entity Framework, jQuery, UI toolsets like Telerik Kendo UI, LINQ.
- Works collaboratively with Database Administrator/SQL Developer to ensure proper SQL coding techniques and database design for performance.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications for intermediate to significant complexity of business requirements or problems.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test cases.
- Manage assignment of programming work on a project.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Serves as a technical mentor to junior developers.
- Interacts professionally with all, including co-workers and other healthcare providers.
- Manages version control of all code in Team Foundation Server and setting up TFS projects and classes.
- Responsible for publishing of new code on projects.
- Communicates ideas for improvement to the supervisor.
- Escalates abnormal situations to supervisor, making recommendations for resolution.
- Organizes and manages activities to show consideration of the department as a whole.
- Provide 1st or 2nd tier off hours remote support.
- Lead the project team to build, maintain, and support development ,QA test and Production environment.
- Demonstrates high level customer service skills, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and must be willing to promote a team-oriented environment.
- Accepts additional assignments willingly.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]