Senior Audit Manager
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
The Audit Senior Manager is a professional position responsible for the overall audit process for clients. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting from four-year college or university; eight plus years of financial statement audit experience at a public accounting firm; and a desire to develop younger professionals. CPA license is required. The nature of this position requires direct contact with company employees at all levels as well as contact with clients, representatives, vendors, and other business-related representatives. Experience working with privately-held clients is a plus. Industry experience in energy, hospitality, manufacturing, real estate, and construction is strongly desired.
- Pursue new business development
- Identify additional areas of service to offer current clients. Convert opportunities for additional service and new business into engagements for the firm
- Maintain primary and active relationships with key business contacts, key clients and referral sources
- Maintain and expand knowledge base in area of expertise
- Comply with continuing education requirements; participate in professional organizations, independent study, etc.
- Integrate new knowledge and skills into daily work and share with colleagues as appropriate
- Acknowledged and sought out by others due to extensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise in field
- Maintain current knowledge of local, state, federal and international laws; evaluate and advise on the impact of new related strategies, programs, and/or regulatory actions
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required. Master’s Degree or other advanced degree desired
- CPA required
- Minimum of eight(8) years of progressive experience in public accounting functions including a minimum of five (5) years of supervisory responsibilities required
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed software and Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required
- Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584