Senior Audit Manager – CPA
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
The Assurance Senior Manager reports directly to the Partners of the firm. Our Senior Managers oversee, mentor, and develop staff, and will be the primary lead on client engagements assigned. Your focus will initially be on the following 5 areas:
- Audit and Accounting
- Client Relationship Management and Development
- Engagement Management
- Staff Supervision, Training and Development
- Personal and Professional Development
Assurance Senior Managers drive client engagements, review and prepare audit reports, footnotes, work papers, agreed upon procedures and other attestation engagements. They demonstrate professional creativity in dealing with client matters and make constructive suggestions to improve client operations. At this level, managers effectively analyze client transactions, recognizing and resolving potential or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting. They accept responsibility and utilize firm resources to complete tasks assigned.
- Education: BS/BA accounting; CPA required
- Experience auditing real estate clients is required
- Minimum 10+ years audit & accounting experience in a public accounting arena including at least 1 year as an audit manager
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including knowledge in US GAAP, GAGAS and GAAS.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Strong leadership, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong research skills
- Proven technical skills with MS Office applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook; audit preparation software; Caseware or CCH experience a plus
- Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task