Audit Senior Manager
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Our client is one of the world's leading independent audit, tax and advisory firms, boasting more than 6,500 professionals in over 30 Offices nationwide.
They help dynamic organizations on all levels unlock their growth potential by providing relevant, significant, and innovative advice.
Led by friendly, open-minded Partners, our firm uses professional insight and earned experience to understand and find solutions for complex issues faced by privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients.
When you join this firm, you're getting more than just a job; you're making a difference and becoming part of the "team experience”.
Simply put, the "team experience” involves building a healthy, high-performing cultural atmosphere where people feel valued, respected, and encouraged to contribute to the very best of their abilities.
At the very heart of it all, our people drive our passion for the business of accounting. Our Professionals live, breathe, and continually exhibit these three core principles: People, Professional Development, & Diversity.
As a firm fully committed to creating an environment where you can thrive professionally and personally
our client offers very competitive salaries and benefits.
Among the benefits offered:
- Salary Range up to $150,000
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- PTO – paid time off
- Discretionary bonuses
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- CPA review course and exam reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate discounts
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries.
- Maintain active communications with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Perform, assist and supervise audits, reviews and compilations for various types of clients.
- Work with partners to determine overall audit strategy and project management, including staffing and the engagement budget.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, evaluate internal controls, closely supervise staff members and communicate effectively with clients.
- Develop reasonable time budgets and effectively monitor performance of Staff.
- Provide coaching, training, mentoring, and motivation to Staff.
- Identify potential opportunities for new and/or extended client services.
- Attend professional development, networking events and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Manage business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- 7+ years of progressive audit experience in a medium to large public accounting firm, Big 4 experience a plus.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Strong-to-quite strong written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
- Multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- Master's Degree and/or JD preferred
- MUST have an active CPA license.
- Same day travel may be required.
- Total estimated work hours = 2400 (including PTO).
- Annual charge hour expectations = 1200 – 1400 hours.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584