Senior Audit Manager
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our commitment to exceptional client service and cutting-edge industry knowledge has fueled our growth and advanced our reputation as a premier firm. Come work for a company that is committed to fulfilling a higher expectation, higher level of quality, service, innovative planning ideas and technical excellence. Our mission is to help business owners reach their goals.
The Audit Senior Manager will obtain and maintain solid client relationships, effectively supervise and develop staff, demonstrate a strong commitment to the Firm, and perform work on all levels of engagements with minimal partner supervision. Types of engagements include audits and other attest services in the following industries: Banking, Real Estate, Construction, Insurance, Healthcare (large hospitals, nursing homes), Colleges/Universities, Manufacturing, or Retail. Position is intended to be a partnership track position—with timing dependent upon work product, work ethic, ability to generate new business, etc.
- Manage the execution of multiple audit engagements, reviews, and compilations.
- Perform quality audit reviews on financial statements and tax-related issues.
- Manage client relationships and expectations.
- Monitor the engagement team's progress against the plan and alter it when needed.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management throughout the year.
- Use established network of business relationships within industry groups to generate new sales opportunities.
- Play a key role in the future business generation and continued development of the client base within industry groups and identify future client needs and new business opportunities.
- Draft and assist in the delivery of proposals for engagements and know the range of firm services.
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
- Oversee the issuance and presentation of reports, observations, and other deliverables.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Provide leadership in the timely and quality delivery of services that exceed the expectations of our clients.
- CPA license is required.
- 6-8 plus years of current public audit experience in a quality firm.
- Demonstrated engagement supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures.
- Experience meeting challenging client requirements and providing exceptional service in a public audit firm.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 6+ years of experience required
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584