This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and a culture to share ideas that contributes to the success of the company.
- Strong client base and interesting products to work on
- Team of talented professionals who love solving complex problems
- Open minded and encouraging culture for new ideas and methodologies
- Strong hands-on experience with Design, Coding and Database design expertise
- Strong experience in application integration using web services and messaging technologies.
- Experience building and releasing applications using continuous integration and deployment infrastructure
- Coding experience using Microsoft Technologies such as C# and ASP.NET
- Experience with one more relational and NO SQL databases
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve processes and tools
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
You might also have:
- Experience with Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins/Chef/ Puppet, Sharepoint, GIT, TFS
- Experience working with any of IoT, data visualizations, predictive analytics and forecasting
- Experience working with any of transportation, traffic, and civic infrastructure industry
- Knowledge of Agile Delivery Processes such as Scrum
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage