Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, maintain and support automated ETL jobs and batch processes to facilitate data exchange with clients, vendors and business partners.
- Develop data integration using APIs to integrate third party solutions as needed.
- Support automated ETL jobs in production, troubleshoot errors/failures, performance issues and apply fixes as needed.
- Participate in data interface specifications discussions with business units, clients, vendors and help device a solution.
- Communicate with client or vendor's technical teams to implement solutions, troubleshoot issues.
- Document and maintain data mappings and specifications of data extracts/files being exchanged with different entities.
- Perform analysis of data sources and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy
- Participate in data warehouse initiatives with key business stakeholders by gathering and documenting key business definitions, measures, and standards
- Identify and facilitate implementation of improvement opportunities
- Facilitate requirements gathering from non-technical business personnel and suggest efficient reporting solutions based on requirements
- Document data flows, ETL processes, logic as flowcharts/ process diagrams.
- Work in an agile environment and provide regular updates on progress of projects.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Finance, Healthcare Administration or other related field
- Advance level in TSQL development – SPs, functions, views etc.
- Advance level in SSIS development
- Advance level in designing ETL/ELT processes using SQL, SSIS, C# to implement automated inbound/outbound file-based data exchange.
- Intermediate level proficiency in C#.Net or other programming language for developing code for API integration, implementing custom transformations in SSIS.
- 8+ years of hands on experience with developing TSQL code on MS SQL Server
- 8+ years of hands on experience with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- 4+ years of experience in the healthcare industry preferred with expertise in healthcare medical and pharmacy claims, membership, authorization, admissions/discharges, provider data, CMS data – MMR , MOR , RAPS.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with ascii X12, HL7, XML preferred.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage