This listing has expired. Click here to go to our job search page.
Seeking Senior .NET C# Software Developer in Dallas, TX
- The Senior.Net Developer will assist in designing and developing the next generation of the company business systems.
- The developer will focus on developing new applications using modern technology to improve usability, performance, and scalability.
- The ideal candidate has experience using multiple technologies to develop business critical systems in a distributed, N-tier architecture.
- This role is responsible for designing, developing unit testing, and integrating systems to support the firms Leasing, Management Services, and Commercial groups.
- They will perform a variety of programming assignments requiring hands-on knowledge of coding strategies, design patterns, and tools that support an integrated systems environment.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop and unit test new features and enhancements that span the UI, ESB and Web Service layers
- Develop applications in accordance with SDLC methodology, industry best practices and departmental policies and standards
- Analyze business and functional requirements in order to collaborate with business owners, business analysts and management to propose technical solutions
- Transform business requirements into actionable technical specifications and estimate the level of effort
- Develop software that will support high transaction volumes with defined Service Level Agreements
- Design and create clean, efficient and maintainable code with comprehensive unit tests
- Create and execute functional integration test plans following TDD and automated testing
- Mentor team members in the areas of best practices, coding standards, and new technologies
- Perform code reviews
- Assist with production related issues as needed
What you'll need:
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- You must be comfortable participating in business and technical conversations with the technology team and product owners
- Passion for designing and developing mission-critical enterprise systems using the latest technologies
- Desire, knowledge, and ability to mentor team members as well as receiving mentoring
- Commitment to writing readable, maintainable code that meets business requirements
- 7+ years of Microsoft.Net experience including C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, and Entity Framework
- 5+ years designing clean and scalable RESTful APIs utilizing JSON
- 7+ years with relational databases and SQL.
- Microsoft SQL Server preferred
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming and SOA
- Understanding of Microservice design principles
- Experience with Test Driven Development and automated testing
- Experience with TFS
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good organization and priority setting skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver committed work items on-time, within budget and with high quality
- BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
What will give you an advantage:
- Experience migrating legacy applications to a Service Oriented Architecture that integrates with other systems
- Experience in designing and developing a robust and scalable service layer
- Ability to lead design and architecture discussions
- Professional certifications in software design, development or architecture
- Xamarin mobile development
- Responsive web site design and development
- ESB development experience. Mulesoft preferred
- This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time.
- For immediate response please forward resumes to d[email protected]
- For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage