Senior Salesforce Administrator
In this role you will collaborate with project team members and key client stakeholders to scope out projects. This includes facilitating work planning activities and technical envisioning activities that result in the execution of actionable and manageable phases of development projects. You will be instrumental in ensuring data integrity and accuracy for the entire platform.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Collaborate with project team members and key client stakeholders to scope out projects. This includes facilitating work planning activities and technical envisioning activities that result in the execution of actionable and manageable phases of development projects.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy for the entire platform.
- Prepare documentation including Requirements and Design documents, Configuration Workbooks, Test Cases other documentation as required through the project lifecycle.
- Monitor project milestones and communicate project progress to leadership
- Consults business users to identify current operating procedures and deliver against business and system objectives
- Analyzes, designs, and configures software to develop and implement systems to meet customer facing business and technical requirements
- Responsible for supporting the maintenance of the functional areas of data management, dashboards, reports, etc. as well as maintaining and troubleshooting existing configurations and development.
- Salesforce expert and key contributor in many aspects of projects, including architecture, development, configuration, UAT and data migration.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and educate users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Research and communicate changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and business operations, act in a consultative capacity to ensure Salesforce.com optimization.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load tools.
- Contribute and assist with other company/department projects and initiatives unrelated to Salesforce administration.
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Our ideal candidate will bring deep technical experience in all the areas of the Salesforce.com platform and a proven track record of driving best practices and processes.
In addition, your experience and qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required.
- 5 -8+ years of experience functioning as a Salesforce.com administrator for Enterprise edition.
- Strong experience in the customization and configuration of complex workflows with Salesforce.com.
- Prior experience managing a diverse and complex suite of projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the Salesforce.com software and system administration.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
- Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business partners and technical teams.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
What We Offer
- Great compensation package, including a full suite of benefits.
- The chance to work for a fast-growing, established tech company, and work side-by-side with a dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity make a big impact.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]