Use modern tools, techniques, and methods to develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Assess high level design issues relating to platform, enterprise software, and interactions with other systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support the team in the writing of deployment scripts and place strong emphasis in automated deployment, infrastructure automation solutions, and continuous delivery process.
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in large/complex development projects
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives
- Mentor or provide technical guidance to less experienced staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Leverage DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features. May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principle developer in course of large or complex project.
- Expert proficiency in unit testing as well as coding in 1-2 languages (e.g. Java, etc).
- Expert proficiency in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and analysis. Expert proficiency in application of analysis/design engineering functions. Expert proficiency in application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc. Expert proficiency in advanced behavior-driven testing techniques. Provide expertise for teams in all matters related to deployment, building and release process.
- Stay up to date and leverage the latest Lightning features of Salesforce to meet the business need(s)
- Analyze enterprise trends, business goals, and economic viability, and define principles and options to guide technology decisions
- Bring leads & architects together to ensure team is working towards a common design and approach
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
8+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience with the Salesforce eco-system.
- At least 4 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the Salesforce platform.
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce infrastructure, security and related cloud technologies.
- Strong client management and executive level communication skills.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- At least two certifications in Salesforce (such as Salesforce Developer, Admin, Cloud Consultant etc.) highly preferred
- Possess expertize in understanding and guiding end-to-end business processes, and mapping those recommended processes into features and workflows into Salesforce environment
- Proven track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus with the ability to lead new initiatives across the platform
Please feel free to reach me for addtional details.
Thank you in Advance