Tax Senior – Baraboo, WI
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We work with some of the largest corporations and influential people in the area.
This affirms that we seek to employ only those who demonstrate an uncompromising work ethic, superior technical skills and the highest quality of service to strengthen the pillars of our business platform.
We are a dynamic environment and have many qualities that distinguish us from traditional accounting firms. We encourage you to learn more about why we are the finest choice for your continued professional growth
- Prepare and review individual, corporate, and partnership income tax returns.
- Supervise, train, and mentor other team members on tax process.
- Perform tax research and prepare memoranda.
- Acquire working knowledge of clients' businesses.
- Interact with clients gathering information, resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- 2-5 years of tax experience
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 4-year accounting degree
- Dedication to superior client service
- Highly motivated self-starters with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
CPA or CPA candidate
2-5 years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.