VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
Talented professionals deserve valuable benefits. We value our employees’ hard work and dedication, offering a benefits package that includes a profit sharing and 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, life insurance, flexible work arrangements, and paid vacation and holiday time. We believe that our clients are best served through long-term relationships. Therefore, we hire professional staff with a focus on the future. The trust and respect of our clients is a prize we hold in the highest regard – we believe this creates an obligation for us to provide the continuity of services only long-term relationships can support.
If you enjoy consulting with clients and giving them amazing tax council, this might be the position for you. Our Tax Senior's primary responsibilities include preparation and review of business and individual income tax returns, tax research projects and implementation of tax structure and financing techniques. Most importantly, they manage all client account activities and are the liaison and advocate for the client. As a Tax Senior, all applicants must possess the following:
- Three or more years of experience preparing C-Corporation, S-Corporation, Partnership and Individual income tax returns
- Our firm is about client care, we expect everyone to have a close relationship with their clients. Applicants must be comfortable creating and maintaining these relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required
- CPA certification
- 2+ years of tax and accounting experience
- Ability to manage projects including efficient scheduling, budgeting, client correspondence and billing
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Large firm experience is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
2+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.