VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
In this role, you will be responsible for tax research, reviewing individual, trust, and partnership tax returns, and developing and supervising staff. We offer endless growth potential without having to relocate and the opportunity to join an energetic and talented firm culture.
- Solving problems!
- Building and servicing our partnerships and high net-worth individuals with estate, gift and trust tax planning and compliance needs
- Leveraging your project management, analytical, interpersonal, and communication abilities
- Leading and developing Tax Staff, Seniors, and Managers in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrating superior client service skills
What you need for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Masters preferred
- Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in public accounting with a minimum of 5 years of managerial experience
- Proficiency with personal computers including spreadsheet software programs.
- Demonstrated background working with pass through entity taxation, particularly with partnerships
- Preferred partnership experience includes entity structuring, operating agreement review and consultation, compliance, allocations, partner transactions and related matters
- Experience with complex individual tax compliance and planning as well as estate tax compliance and planning are a plus
Bachelor's in Accounting or Master's in Taxation .
Licenses & Certifications
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Please keep in mind that we can only work with CPA candidates with recent public accounting experience within the past 3 years.