Senior Tax Manager – DC
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm structure facilitates personal growth, professional development and continued education. Applicants should be detail oriented, able to meet deadlines, have a strong desire to learn, and a solid work ethic.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all tax related decisions and activities in the organization. You will help us stay tax-compliant and up-to-date on new tax laws.
- Review of a broad range of individual, corporate, S-Corporation, Partnership and other entity tax returns, including multi-state and consolidated returns
- Perform tax research to assist associates, principals and clients with tax compliance and tax planning issues
- Represent clients in federal and state tax audits, and in resolving tax disputes
- Mentor and coach associates to foster their career development
- Collaborate with other firm specialists as you serve our clients, including Financial Advisors, Corporate Investigators and other specialized consulting resources
- Serve as a high-level tax resource for associates, principals and clients
- Represent Rehmann in professional and civic organizations
- Network and build referral relationships
- 8+ years of tax consulting/ compliance experience in public accounting or a combination of corporate and public accounting experience
- A valid CPA license is required
- MST is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Exceptional client relationship management and client service skills
- Commitment to mentoring and developing associates
- Successful track record in developing business with new clients
- Proven success in identifying and selling additional services
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
8+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.