- The Front End UI / UX Designer is responsible for the execution of creative and digital deliverables.
- The initial project will be to coordinate and consolidate disparate technologies and websites and help unify them with new branding, messaging, and structure using Drupal.
- Ongoing projects will include CMS Migrations, adaptations, mini-sites and multi-faceted campaign support.
- You'll work on a small team of experts to rapidly deliver designs, templates, and landing pages to our clients.
- We need someone who can translate designs and wireframes into working landing pages and websites in Drupal / WordPress and can understand the BIG PICTURE and begin with the end in mind.
- Great design and usability is your passion.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to and maintain brand standards and its integral role in the organization, providing quality assurance of creative deliverables.
- Build and maintain positive rapport with clients and team members, partner agencies, photographers, and other vendors.
- Maintain accurate and orderly records of jobs produced and attaching final artwork to closed jobs electronically in the Creative Management software program, delivering hard copy files to production/ traffic manager upon job completion and in a timely manner.
- Monitor and update the status of jobs assigned on a daily basis through the utilization of Creative Management software program and communicate to leadership and/or production/ traffic manager if a project will not be completed on schedule.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree or art school equivalent and 3 years of progressive experience in design and development
- Portfolio with examples of exceptional digital design capabilities and collaborations
- Expertise in wireframe design
- Established technical knowledge of various media such as web, social media ad design, video, interactive, branded email marketing, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of creative, advertising, marketing strategy, and promotion
- Ability to work well autonomously and with others using tact and diplomacy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage concurrent projects; work in a fast-paced and complex environment; execute large projects; and work under multiple and competing deadlines
- Strong attention to detail throughout revisions and final approvals
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage