Seeking Senior UX Designer Developer
- Lead concept and creative digital development for complex campaigns, ensuring client needs and objectives are met within all marketing pieces, delivering concepts and final artwork on time and on budget.
- Design and develop responsive digital assets within PHP platforms; including but not limited to, WordPress, Drupal, HTML5.
- Will design and develop landing pages, microsites, email templates, display banners, video graphics, digital brochures and general web content updates.
- Create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, information architecture, navigation models, screen flows and other UX deliverables independently.
- Work directly with Director Content Strategy and other creative team members to brainstorm for innovative ideas appropriate for message, audience and budget, directly contributing to project design and development, creating storyboards/initial graphic concepts and conceiving functional design solutions.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or art school/industry equivalent and at least 7 years of progressive experience in design and online development.
- Portfolio with examples of exceptional digital design capabilities and collaborations.
- Advanced capabilities with MS Office, JQuery, Adobe CC, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Established technical knowledge of various media such as web, social media ad design, video, interactive, branded email marketing, etc.
- Proven ability to successfully manage concurrent projects, work in a fast-paced and complex environment, execute large projects, and work under multiple and competing deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail throughout revisions and final approvals.
The Designer Senior is responsible for conceptual development of design solutions, execution of digital creative deliverables and front-end web development of various types of digital assets. Crucial to the deployment of various digital campaigns across multiple service lines, this role creates the consumer-facing campaigns to attract new patients to the Adventist Health System. This position reports to the Director of Content Strategy and may supervise junior designer/developers in the future. This self-starter will work within a team, yet have the expertise to work independently with little oversight and manage the creation/development of multiple initiatives of moderate to high complexity across the organization.
Addtional Notes about the position:
More design centric. We want a very good designer for web UI/UX. Print is nice but should be a much smaller part of their experience.
They should be able to edit pages in Drupal (WordPress OK too) and understand development and write simple CSS/HTML.
They do not need to be a development expert or JS guru, but they should have enough experience to understand the dev world and how things are built.
The really important part was that he understood how things were developed, even if he could not do it himself. When I explained the limitations of a CMS or environment, he would be able to design for it.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage