We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced technology architect to lead the architecture and design of our rapidly expanding Sales & Marketing digital footprint of a Financial Planning / Asset Management leader.
The Sales & Marketing Technology Architect is responsible for the technical vision, architectural expertise, and leadership to multiple business and technical stakeholders to build and sustain platforms for industrializing sales and marketing end-to-end capabilities for Client's Asset Management business.
• Assist in the development of an overall roadmap for Sales & Marketing Technology
• Establish and maintain reference architectures for appropriate use of platform capabilities across Sales and Marketing.
• Responsible for implementation of Sales & Marketing solutions (e.g. Guiding Sales & Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Segmentation and Analytical roadmap), directly participating in software development where required.
• Lead a new Digital Marketing platform design and architecture.
• Maintains an advanced understanding of IT industry trends in sales and marketing and provide thought leadership as required to business technology groups and other key stakeholders
• Provide technology strategy to stay ahead of the innovation curve across a range of sales and marketing technologies including Web analytics, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Social Media Platforms, Sales Enablement and Analytics across marketing channels.
• Architect future delivery of additional marketing integration with other internal / external systems
• Partner with corporate architecture and technology groups to ensure compliance of Sales & Marketing solutions with all relevant enterprise standards and to leverage existing corporate platforms and technologies where best suited.
• Integrate and harmonize the Sales & Marketing architecture with the overarching technology and architecture strategy of Asset Management.
10 years experience in information technology, preferably within financial services, banking, or asset management, specifically
• 5 years experience building, designing and architecting marketing technology solutions with strong emphasis on data aggregation, storage mechanisms, analysis, Search Engine Marketing/Optimization (SEM/SEO), and application of AI methods
• At least 3 years experience as a technology manager or lead architect.
• Proven history of innovation and solution success.
• Experience developing solutions with strong reliance on a content management system (CMS) such as TeamSite or SitePublisher.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information technology or similar degree.
• 3-5 years experience in cloud architected solutions using AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform. GCP and GCP analytics experience a plus.
• Experience with Salesforce-based solutions a strong plus.
• Experience developing solutions integrating with many of the following vendors a strong plus: Seismic, Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, ION Interactive, Google Search Console, Tracx, BrightCove, BrightTalk, SalesForce, TeamSite, Sitepublisher.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage