Job Summary: As SQL Developer, you will be part of a team responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and support custom reports, dashboards using various tools.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design, develop, maintain and support custom reports, dashboards using various tools.
- Generate ad-hoc reports and data analysis as needed.
- Gather and translate business requirements into report /dashboard designs
- Provide reporting to customers and management to support business decisions
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards
- Participate in data warehouse initiatives with key business stakeholders by gathering and documenting key business definitions, measures, and standards
- Perform analysis of data sources and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Finance, Healthcare Administration or other related field
- 5+ years of T SQL experience with advance coding skills.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with MS SQL Server, including Reporting Services (SSRS)
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Crystal Reports
- 2+ years of experience with building and querying Microsoft Analysis Services (tabular and dimensional) (SSAS)
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Power BI OR other BI front end tool preferred
- 2+ years of experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]