Sr. Audit Manager – IRVINE, CA
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are rapidly expanding but are still devoted to providing the highest quality of professional services and personal attention our clients have come to know and expect from us.
Our firm is one of the leading firms in the area. By combining our expertise, experience and the energy of our staff, each client receives close personal and professional attention. Our high standards, service and specialized staff spell the difference between our outstanding performance, and other firms. We make sure that every client is served by the expertise of our whole firm. An accounting firm is known for the quality of its service. Our firm's reputation reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves. Our primary goal as a trusted advisor is to be available and to provide insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions. We do not accept anything less from ourselves and this is what we deliver to you.
- Identify issues and recommend creative solutions.
- Delegate and manage Audit assignments to achieve accurate and efficient product.
- Direct, manage, and control the engagement planning processes to successful completions.
- Participate in billing and collection process.
- Pursue opportunities to provide additional services; pursue leads; retain clients.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with individual clients and appropriate financial officers.
- Mentor, coach, and develop the staff's understanding of the business and general business world.
- Provide effective performance feedback and on-the-job training.
- Instruct and facilitate both internal and external training.
- Recruitment of new and experienced staff.
- Develop and sustain excellent client relationships.
- 8+ years of progressive audit experience in a public accounting firm, Top 50 a plus.
- High level of expertise in one or more specialized industry groups.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Superior written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
- Multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- Master's Degree in Tax and/or JD preferred
- MUST have an active CPA license.
- Same day travel may be required.
- Total estimated work hours = 2400 (including PTO).
- Annual charge hour expectations = 1200 – 1400 hours.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.